Are you trying to get over a breakup, move on from a past trauma or want to fix a current relationship? Are you having an interoffice romance that’s causing a problem in your life? Do you have trouble communicating with colleagues or have issues with office work groups? Or do you simply want to build happiness for a secure and love-filled future?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, we can help you. We use our years of knowledge and experience to help you get your life on the right track.
When you’re in a problem relationship, there are signs that something is wrong:
- You feel angry, stressed, unhappy or unloved.
- You experience a loss of passion.
- There are arguments over small things and constant bickering over petty problems.
- You question the point of the relationship.
- You feel as if you’ve hit a wall and can’t move forward.
- You feel belittled in the relationship.
- You can’t get any goals met at work because of arguments.
If you experience any of those signs, you might already be aware that a change is needed. The phrase, “It’s just not working,” probably sounds familiar. But you might be unsure of how to go about instigating the change to help you move away from the negative aspects of the relationship.
Why you can trust MH-Relationships Taunton Counselling to help strengthen your relationships
We here at Marlborough House work with our clients to help them refocus on what possibilities are available. It’s easy to presume a relationship is finished when it’s at a breaking point. The end might seem inevitable. You might not believe that things can return to how they once were. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. We at Marlborough House are here to help you make the right decisions for your future.
It’s important to ask yourself the following:
- Do I want to end the relationship?
- Can the relationship be saved and turned around?
For some couples, families, groups or individuals, professional guidance can help re-establish a lost connection, paving the way for future happiness and functionality. The practitioners at Marlborough House can help you address and correct what needs to be changed and what can be changed within current relationships. We can help you let go of old relationships and assist you in moving on to new experiences.
Our goal at Marlborough House is to help you enjoy meaningful and functional relationships. This could involve a loving, caring partner relationship, a caring family relationship or an efficient and pleasant workplace relationship. We have techniques to help with all of them. Don’t allow yourself, your family, your work or your business to be held back by resolvable issues. BOOK NOW for your FREE initial chat by calling 01823 27227, and regain control over your life.
With over 20 years of marriage and relationship counselling and coaching experience, the practitioners at Marlborough House have helped thousands of people, just like you, to reenergise their lives and relationships. No problem is too big or too small.
What we offer at MH-Relationships through Taunton Counselling
Marlborough House offers counselling, coaching, psychotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for individuals, couples and families in Taunton and the surrounding areas. Our practitioners listen to your concerns and your desires for change. They talk with you about how to best address your concerns and the ways to achieve any desired changes.
We find that most of our clients seek to feel better in some way, often with an aim to improve one or several areas in their lives or relationships. We offer the following:
- Dealing with a breakup
- Marriage coaching
- Confidence coaching
- Creating a better relationship
- Pre-marriage coaching
- Reigniting the passion
Most people we see desire a greater level of life satisfaction. Our clients include men, women, couples, groups and companies. We include adults of all ages, religions, cultures and sexual orientation. Everyone is treated as an individual, and everyone’s issues are addressed as being unique to the individual.
Here are the ways we can help you:
- We help you address any problems or issues.
- We work with you to transform problems into solutions.
- We teach you coping strategies to help you replace sadness, irritation and distress.
- We give you a sense of control over your life choices.
- We provide you with strategies for on-the-spot relief from stress.
- We give you the support and encouragement you need to move forward.
Assume responsibility for your own happiness, and improve the quality of your life. BOOK NOW for your FREE no obligation initial consultation at Marlborough House so we can begin to help you. Just CALL 01823 272227 to arrange your FREE chat.
Still unsure whether we can help?
You probably have a lot of questions about fixing, coping or working through the problem facing you:
- Can you stop the crisis?
- Can you avoid separation or prevent a divorce?
- Is it possible to build trust again?
- Can what’s been missing be found again or learned afresh?
- How can you make yourself heard without getting into a fight?
- Can you wipe clean the old slate and start fresh from a happier, better angle?
- How can you get past the emptiness and pain?
- How can you feel good about yourself and your life as you go through your problem?
- Can you make sure you don’t repeat the mistakes that led you to where you are now?
- What is the best way to get through this and make a better life?
- How can you get a toxic relationship out of your system?
- Can you recover quickly from a breakup and, if so, how?
- Will you be able to find love again after this?
- How can you recapture the love, passion and excitement?
- How can you make your relationship even better?
Come see us if you are struggling and feeling overwhelmed and buried by hopelessness. Most of our clients have suffered similar issues. We helped them, and we can help you, too.
- We teach you the coping strategies to immediately relieve any pain or distress you’re feeling. We show you the positive actions you can use to reclaim your choices and improve your life.
- You’ll learn how to deconstruct the issues and discover how to correct or utilise your experiences to best affect your life.
- The tools we provide you with allow you to move forward with your life with an optimism, enthusiasm and certainty for the future.
Take advantage of our FREE 20-minute consultation chat to help you begin to feel good about yourself, your relationships or your workplace again.
Embrace the future by taking control of the present and shedding the rigours of the past.
”We have re-published many interesting articles from various web sites on the internet,and we always credit the authors but due to some articles being submitted by various contributors, we cannot always check on the sources or that any article is properly attributed. If you have an interesting article that you wish to share please submit with full details of author and where you found the article, we will be happy to publish.”